Sunday 28 April 2013

Welcome to Flames of War Scotland

Hi,
      and welcome to Flames of War Scotland.

I decided to start this blog to promte the growing tournament scene and the Flames of War hobby in Scotland.  Now, much as I love talking about games and taking pictures of painted figures I don't intend to do all the work myself.   Thats where you lucky people come in.

This blog is open to all the retailers, rangers, gamers or painters located in Scotland who want to write about Flames of War.  Just drop me a mail and I'll get you sorted out with the privaledges to post up your own articles.  I'm looking for any tournement reports, AARs, hobby articles or retailer information .  Basically anything to do with Flames of War. 

Also I'd like this to be the place to go to for events in Scotland so plaese let me know if you have any tournaments, demonstrations or shows going on in Scotland then let me know and I'll get it on the blog.

Send me any suggestions for the blog as well.  I'm more than happy to change this blog to suit what you want.

So, thanks for reading this far  and I look forward to seeing where we go from here

Thanks

Gazza

No comments:

Post a Comment